Re: Starmourn: an upcoming sci-fi MUD from Iron Realms

@31, Not just that, but they've been working on this for, what, 3 years? I'd expect a beta like this to be far, far more developed than it currently sounds. I'm not going to play it purely because of the way its turned out. What IRE does is not microtransactions. No other business with microtransaction would ever run a scheme like this. Not even video gamers run schemes like that -- at least you can play the damn game to the end!