Re: Can someone teach me how to edit audio?

I'd look at stuff online just to get started, then you can go from there.  A good guide to get started with audacity blind can be found here:

https://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Auda … lind_users

From what I've seen of your videos, seems like it will be some easy editing.  I will say however that you can edit both video and audio in Reaper, and use the general controls you'd be using in audacity (cut and paste, trimming, etc etc).

Hope that helps.  Try and find stuff on YouTube also.  But really to learn how to edit audio you just sort of...have to edit it and try different things, that's how I learned.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector