game suite, a replan

Hello!
So originally I was planning to make a Nathan Tech gamer's suite. It is my dream one day to be spoken of the same way other audio game legends are spoken of, my two idles, of course, being Aprone and the legend Jim Kitchen.
Anyway, my gamer's suite was to be a mish mash of games all roled into one, including some of the older besties, like guess the number, and monopoly, to newer, perhaps unseen games before like card games.
The one thing I wanted was for it to be offline. Online card and board games have been done to death. hats off to the lads and ladies at Quentin c's and RS Games, so there's no point in me rehashing that department, but we lack offline games.
So... that was the plan.
that plan I realised is, a little floored, I mean for 1, who wants to play guess the number anyway?
And for 2, monopoly planet has sort of wiped out my ideas on what to do there, great job to those guys if it works... No idea, I've not tested.

So, yeah.
Now I'm asking you guys. What would you like in a gamer's suite.
Tell me, I'll make it, and then we can complain together about me. Wait... scrap that last.
Either way.
"Hit me with your best shot!"