Re: Ear Hockey from Microsoft

I have done the little hack as it is not available here yet and it works no need to restart. But, do you really really really need a Microsoft account to play this thing?
Since I have a microsoft account but it has trouble logging in, always throws an unspecified message that goes  error please try logging in later, i decided to use an independent microsoft app store generation page to download the file independently, and installed it but when I run the game it always keeps on saying error verifying your account and the app will just not run. This has not happened with other apps I have downloaded this way, so not sure what is up.
edit: turns out that I had an old microsoft account and the wrong device was linked to it. So if you open the store app, then go to settings, you should be able to manage your devices from there. i removed my laptop and then that link turned into get apps from the store, at which point I was able to install it without any problems and could do so without a Microsoft account. When I opened the ear hockey in the store I pressed the get button and then a prompt was advertising the account in terms of sign in anywhere and blah blah using a Microsoft account so I hit no thanks an the app was downloaded. It runs now. It takes a bit for me to get used to how the ball moves, especially when it is coming towards me because it abruptly moves to the sides sometimes, I guess that means I have hit it at an angle. A bit strange but its a fun little time killer.
Oh right. Its nice that pressing the space bar during game play (when the ball is rolling) will pause the game, but this is not mentioned anywhere yet. Another thing, settings are not saved. Its trivial, because there are not many at the moment, but its annoying to have to set them every time, too. Have not tried an online match! but it shall be fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : florianionascu7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector