Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

Okay, @48: I got no issue with respins. What I got an issue with is, well, the fact I had issues with....

1. The download speed. I am on a 80 mb/s connection writing this, Every other download goes at 3+ mb/s so why, exactly, is the ISO stuck at sub 20 kb/s? It's not location. I can pull down files from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and so forth, or, all over the world, at speeds of 1mb/s or greater, yet yours is the only file that will not, consistently, crack 100 kb/s on my conection, using wget, Firefox's own DL manager and other download managers.

I find it convenient you said okay, it's an Arch respin then didn't answer my other questions about the scripts. Yes, you could go get and inspect the scripts, but....that takes knowledge and not everyone knows how or is willing to learn how to do that.

Next up, @whoever mentioned the Sonarr falling out, care to send a source for that?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector