Re: What happened of the BPCSharedComponent topic?

Well? Goes to show what kind of person everyone’s favorite tdv developer is. Everyone shows their true self at one point or another. And before anyone says that I’m to blame for not obfuscating, remember that Dragon Village and tactical battle are in Python and I was never compelled to reverse engineer.
I mean hey though, I’ll certainly obfuscate now that I know how, but this goes to show that the trollish little script kitties that hack and cheat online games... know no age.