Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Chris wrote:

I just spent about 2 hours playing this game. However, I'm not sure what to do. All I can do is walk around, talk to the girls, and choose other actions when they're doing chores. What is the aim of this game? It seems like there isn't a defined goal.

The point is largely whatever you make it.  Over time the characters in the game evolve.  Treat them well and they become happier and more affectionate.  Treat them poorly they become more frightened if you.

We have stories planned within the setting, but work up to this point has been to establish the setting and characters rather than pursue stories.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector