Re: The Great Toy Robbery version 2.0 for Windows and MacOS is now Here!

Hi,
Would anyone who'd be willing to do this, be interested to try something a bit wacky for me, that might give me a chance to somehow get the latest update? Note, it might not work at all, but nevertheless it might, just might work...
Could we try a sort of double or triple 7z/zip up/rar up or whatever, or something (where you download a zip/rar file that reveals a second zipped up/rarred up or 7z upped or whatever, file and then reveals the game), or do you think AVG will just see through the initial file anyway, even if there's a couple more for it to get through afterwoods? Because I've got a directory I might be able to unrar them all into, eventually revealing the game, that's my thinking, that AVG ignores.
As it stands I can't even get my web browser to the setup file to get the patch at the moment, as AVG actually blocks the link with it's web shield, which is why I'm wondering if someone else would be willing to try this method instead, as AVG might just think oh it's a rar file with another rar file in, or something like that, so I can then take the initial rar into a directory that AVG ignores.
Sorry for the strange request.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Glein via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector