Re: Accepting your oh shit sound mods

@28
To my knowledge, the walking sound is the same for both mods.
To me, the walking sound sounds like a gun shot, but that's just me.
DJEPIC AKA Minionslayer
I have a useless website up to waist like 5 minutes of your time. It really needs editing, I know.
http://djepic.co.uk/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector