bladed warriors, anyone tried it?

Hi everyone,
a sighted friend gifted me this game for christmass, he think maybe it could be playable.
this is an indie 2d beatem up for pc available via steam, i've played it only for minutes but i managed to read the story very well with nvda's ocr, and fortunately it is in stereo.
it reminds me of odin sphere, but the areas are not circular, aparently you have screens, like odin sphere and muramasa.
one thing to keep in mind, this game is spoken in complete chinese, so, be ready to use the OCR if you don't know the language.
i haven't got enough time to play, so i don't have access to all of the skills or actions the character can do. but here are the controls i can use so far...
xbox360 controller.
a, jump, can double jump.
X, light attack, keep pressing it for a combo.
rb, dodge.
lb, block.

i'll continue playing to see if i discover how accessible it is.
oh!, one tip.. when you encounter the archers, don't try to kill them...
if anyone want to test it, lets share tips and tricks.