Re: audiodiscription

You can find a lot of described movies at www.jeff.tdrealms.com
I ain't really sure if he's got any audio described tv up there but if that's what you are looking for, I know of a guy on this forum who goes by timberwolf and who possesses lots of that kind of stuff. He may even have provided a bt sync key to a lot of his content some time ago. If you search through the first couple pages of the off topic room, you might find it.