Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

HI all,

Since it is almost christmas. I would like to announce a small event. NOthing to worrie about, hey, put your guns down, no bullet rains either. But, since it is monday today, and the manic monday gift will be dealth with in a moment, well, i found it a cool idea, to make mass donations for the upcoming 14 days, and we start today, hey-hey, how does this sound? No manic monday gifts, or free-gift-friday ones, but 14 days of gifts.

Alright, we start with the first one today, what will it contaiN? Well, i will tell you, the gift of today consists of 4000000 pound cash, oh, did i say, the gifts of each day will slowly increase in value? So, there you go, 4 million pound cash to kickoff this 14 of giftcrazyness smile

also, we published a small audiogame called audio cookie clicker, don't forget to check this one out as well big_smile
grab it via our audiogames page on:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com

A very merry christmass to you all, and may the upcoming year to be one full of prosperity, good health and luck for you all.

greetz pelantas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hazzle via Audiogames-reflector