Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

Thanks a lot for responding so quickly!
Strange ... it seems I have met all the conditions.
possible spoiler alert.
Does it happen when ever I visit the cave on the seventh day or is there a certain chance and I have to try it multiple times.
And just in case, is the cave and the cathedral the same thing? There is an altar there. I'm starting to have a suspicion, that they are not.
The part of the description reads:
A looming darkness at the back of the cavern appears to be where the cave system continues.

Finally, my flashlight falls on the raised area in the middle of the room. The stone is round, and flat on the top, perhaps eight feet across at any point. I can see wax and half burnt candles placed all around the dark crimson center. Even a cursory inspection reveals that some of the candles look old while others look almost new. This place has been used recently. And the dark red at the center of the stone ranges from a rich red color all the way to the brownish red of old dried blood.

Taking my time, I walk through the cavern, looking in nooks and crannies in the hopes of finding something useful. With the exception of bits and pieces of old bone, I see little else of interest.

Follow the cave out to the Bluff.

Exit the cave.

Or are there any abilities I need to be aware of. My perception is 13.
end spoiler.