Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

I'm stuck. I downloaded the iso disk image again but can't use it to flash an image to my SD card for a Raspberry Pi. When I load the iso into VMware Player, I have to press enter a couple of times after the virtual machine is started and then check to see if the virtual sound card is connected. If it's not, I have to connect it and then I hear speech. When I choose the option to flash a raspberry pi image, I can't find my USB drive in the list. All I have is a 40 GB partition and a 700 something MB one. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my drive using the VMware Player menus, but that doesn't fix it. I also can't figure out how to back out of that menu once I'm there. Control d and/or escape does nothing. Also, how do I navigate with this screen reader? All I can do is tab and arrow around. I can't read status information onscreen.