How to SSH from a windows computer to a Rastbery pi

Hey there.
I just ordered my pi, I made a card with the Jenux installer for it and I am thinking of controling it via my windows laptop, or my android phone.
And now, my question is, does an accesible and simple method for that exist?
If it is not accesible out of the box, can you tell me what to do please?
And the last question, what can I do with this pi?
I have a keyboard if needed, a touch screen case, a hdmi cable and what ever comes with a complete kit.
Thanks in advance and best regards.