Merry Christmas from Jenni OS!

Hi, As a present to everyone who is interested, I have developed an automatic teamtalk account creation system for our teamtalk server. Know someone who has a tt server, want to chat and make new friends, but the server is account based? Relax and chat on our teamtalk server. Unlike most others, although ours is account based, you can get an account automatically created for you, no waiting for the server admins to make it, just go to:
https://jennios.com/tt.html
Enjoy, and happy holidays! Hope to hear you soon.