Re: Two new software releases from Nathan Tech

hi! I'm really, really loving the program! I have played around with it  for the past three hours and have a wild blind tech forum (a total joke  but funny to look at, basicly a test of the program) but you can find that on:http://rorygames.jc-hosting.me/forums I only have one suggesttion and that is to add, dragging the element cursor around, in order to add elements in whatever spot we want, in case we have to remove something then we can just add it right back again in the right spot with the right text or link passage. really great program though! absolutely loving it, thank you Nathan!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector