Re: psycho strike save

Psycho Strike doesn't really qualify as a game that takes forever to beat, though. I can't imagine anyone raging because they have to start over. If this was BK3, or maybe even Crazy Party, then sure, I suppose I get your point, but shit happens sometimes that's beyond our control. Once, I formatted my computer and lost a save for Castaways 2 that I had. I had a really well-designed civilization, although I hadn't played it for awhile because you can't expand beyond one plot of land in the offline version, so I had completely forgotten to back it up. I was irritated when I realized my mistake, but I certainly wouldn't ask someone for their save file. To me, that screams that I've given up on the game already, so why bother to play at all? It wouldn't have been my work anyway, so in some way, depending on the difficulty of the game, you're also taking advantage of that person's hard work. If you're ok with that, more power to you, but I wouldn't be. To be fair, Psycho Strike is a game where everyone basically does the exact same thing to get ahead, so it wouldn't be that grievous an offense to me, but it's still not something I'd ever feel comfortable doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector