Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

it's fine, I just can't show you guys anything, because, well, danny is not going to start coding until his game, snow race is released. anyway, I am just trying to keep this thread at the top, that way, we can get more support if needed. but still, have to wait until danny is done with his own project. I'm sorry, but I have the patiance, and obviously, you guys don't. but look, this project has been worked on sense 2012 and then it was just an idea, and now, we have music and what not. we just need coding. then we can start making things, but still, just saying, this stuff takes time. you people don't realize that this project is more complicated than you realize. it requires patiance, a strong leader, and a huge imagination. I just don't have the patiance to learn coding, and that is all! Look, if you guys want this game to happen, you have to wait. this game is more than just putting code on a file and finding some crappy sounds. wich, in my opinio n, are what most games are constructed of now a days. that's why I want to get this going and make it the best game ever, I don't care what people say about my project, I'm not giving up! never! be patient, and you'll receeve the prize.

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stefan_ilioaica