Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi, can you give an example of how you're naming the files?

If it's like some of the ones I have then I can just make a text file of my folder of described content.
If you have what I have, then all you'd need to do is replace the name.

I'll give two examples below of how I prefer to name my files, one is for a tv show, the other for movies.

Almost human - S01E01 - Pilot.

Maleficent (2014).

As you can see, movies have the year of release.

I'm thinkin of putting a number in front of the ones that have a sequel, that way it'll be easier to know the order in which to watch them.

Now, how to go about that for the x-men films? because that timeline is seriously messed up.

I only have 30 gig of described content so it was pretty easy to rename everything to the way I like, except for my tv shows, for that, I just got lazy and left it the way blind mice had them.

Oh and if we're going to start on the movies, you might have to change the title of this thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : miki123211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector