wild blind tech comes back with two new releases

hi everyone. first of all, wild blind tech would like to present roryboxing, version 3.0! not only that, but poster3000 has been completely redesigned and now has a much faster server! check them out on our news page by accessing my website link. I really hope we can come back strong and I also have high expectations for wbt in 2019. hope you all had a great christmas, and I look forward to a great happy new year on the audiogames forum for us all! there's so much to be done in 2019, and I never thought I would ever get this far, so thank you all so much for being so kind to me, and I hope you enjoy these two new things!
thank you all!