BitLife the closest thing to the Sims we have right now.

Hello all,

there's been a game that has gone viral for IOS since it was released a couple of months ago called Bitlife Life simulator. It's already been mentioned on Applevis but thought I'd give a little blurb here for you guys too.

First, although the game is playable with voiceover and you can quickly learn to get around what isn't so easy to navigate, it isn't perfect. For example the button to buy "Remove Ads" is unlabeled but there is little problem in accidentally hitting it. Also there is a little "16" bit before some of the menus for example "16a Age" for the button that makes you older" Also sometimes buttons are not labeled but going back and forth past them and on them with swipes will usually get a "possible text" remark with what the button says.

Also, in the event an event doesn't go as you want due to you hitting an unlabeled button by accident, as long as you don't doubletap to remove the results window, you can close the game and come back and there will be no harm. Again there are ways to get around all this stuff.

You might also have to quit the game if you use the movie theater if you get an ad from the wrong source. App Lovin' ads are easy to close and get your rewards but their other ad providers are not so easy.

But now to the good stuff.

In this game, you play as a person from age 0 until death, and you do things like go to school, have fun with your family, have kids, build a career, and all that stuff. Also, the game has a crazy release schedule, having new stuff to do almost every week with extensive releases. I've only been playing a few days, but I checked back in their changelogs since the game released a couple of months ago. The game has dozens of career options, lots of educational opportunities. You You can gamble, get plastic surgery, and for those of you who desire it, you have control of your character's sexuality so you need not be straight if you don't want to be.

The game is full of some great random events that crop up every now and then and the game itself bows to the great random pretty often. Some of the family activities are a bit repetitive, but the game is also still in its infancy.

This game, unlike the sims, is not exactly kid-friendly though. In my own short life so far as Hannah Hathaway (I'm still on my first life) I've been offered backstage access at a rock concert for sexual favors, been offered Acid at a club, and I've seen the option to get threesomes lined up with NPCs. If you want, should you become pregnant, you may also have an abortion should you choose. And the plastic surgery options extend all the way to sex change should you desire.  and you can also go into a life of crime and some of that I think can get a little mature as well, but not sure in what way. It is considerably darker and more real than the sims though if you go that route.

also, if you want to steer the game a little more, you can either deliberately and manually add names to the NPC generator by way of custom people or can draft in your contact list as well.

the military is also open to you if you want. and the game has a ton of achievements that is always expanding. Some of my favorites are things that actually happen if you are killed in a crazy way such as being mauled by a hippo or beaten to death with a medieval weapon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector