Re: I beat BK III!

You'll probably have a short enjoyment of this game if that's the case.  The early stages kind of reach a point where they get repetitive and boring to go through every playthrough.  If the later enemies that provide a challenge are turned into a joke because of inflated stats, it's slowly going to turn into a chore.

    Also, I may sort of advise against cheating on this game...stuff is still recorded for leaderboards at the end, but the game probably has a system to detect cheating and invalidate the rankings.  I'm not sure if it does anything else in retaliation...It'd be awkward to have your savefile whiped out of existence considering some cruel examples I've seen in other mainstream games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector