Re: jc-hosting issues?

someone  on twitter suggested me to read this topic, and it was sure worth reading. now, what has to be said, has to be said. Johny was never professional, some of his tweets just straight up cross the line. and no, I don't care if it's your personal twitter or not. why do I not? because I see the same idea, even in this topic. professionalism was never your strong point. you have no issues cursing out people either. that's all cool, we just know where we stand. now what I really have issues with is more or less these people. around 40% of these peeps were JC customers, until QS hosting appeared. at that point, TC Johny, I'm off for good. Johny, with his lack of professionalism was good for years. maybe it's just me, but I think some of his x customers are bashing him a bit too far, given that they recommended him for years, and things seemed OK. plus, as you say, it's free. now if Johny is sick of his business, or no investment, why not just slowly and surely discontinue it? would be better than coming out here, and snapping. There is also a certain person, who has at least advertised QS hosting around 10 times. that's a bit too pushy, and if anything, if they really wanted it to grab attention, it could have been done in it's own topic. hell, since QS has it's own account (one of the highlights of this topic) they could have created the topic themselves. I personally never wanted anyone to host for me, I have no need for it, and was never that desperate. I kind of have the skills, and know people that do. if I was paying, which I can't, I would just get my own VPS, post 9 fucking nailed it. until then, I won't have my own anything. I will not rely on people to maintain my shit.