Re: creating youtube videos?

Hey there Redfox.
I don't know what you guys comment on this program, but it's quite helpfull for me.
You can try using Media Extra for converting the files to video. İt's created by Ahmet Sattar, I know he made a virus before, but it seems that's not a virus.
You can convert audio files to video, or download channels, playlists or a video on youtube. it's cool for me.