Re: Madden NFL 19 is coming!

Hi @Addolis.
Wow... Thanks for all you guys are doing. This guide is amazing!
I might pick up the game and give Madden a try again because of this awesome guide. But I still find it quite overwhelming just to learn the basics... I will practise some more with Madden 18 which I bought long time ago before purchasing Madden 19. any reasons for I should buy Madden 19 before I have got used to Madden 18?
I have a quite important question for your guide which i hope you have considered when putting that much work into the guide:
Do you expect this guide can be used in future games, and maybe in previous games as well, of course accept for the new features in Madden 19? I'm asking because it would be a shame to start all this from scratch when Madden 20 comes. Then, you can call this a general guide, or maybe split it up so you have all the basic menus as a general guide, and the special things for each games, Madden 18, 19, and future games in sub guides. I hope my question makes sense.
Then, you might consider just compress the guide in a standard zip file instead a windows .exe file. That would make people who aren't using Windows be able to extract the guide as well. Maybe consider putting this awesome guide on a website as well.
It would also be great to have important links in the guide such as the EA's version of the guide, contact information and other important stuff.
Again, thanks for all you are doing. it makes me so happy even when I don't currently need it cause I still don't get the basics of the game. But it still makes me so happy to see such great serious work from you guys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector