Re: Monopoly Planet Audio Sphere Advanced Monopoly Game

Hello all,

To answer your questions and suggestions,
For the trade system i have tried replicating the issue but was unable to.
The game seems to be running fine for me.
And i havent had anyone report this issue to me either.
If more people encounter that the game freezes when trading let me know.

As for theme suggestions
I will create certain themes some were allready in the works.
I will list the themes currently in progress below.

- Magical Winter (Christmas theme).
- Haunted Valley (Horror theme).
- Planetarium (Space theme).

A side from that i am working on a new game.
A fishing adventure , tycoon , management, quest game.
Whichc is currently my second focus and still working on Luna stories my binaural 3d survival horror game.
So combining all those things might take a little bit of time but i will try to push out the new themes as soon as possible.

Again,
Thanks for all suggestions
Keep them coming smile.

Greetings,
XSense

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector