Re: Let's play right or not right

Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure on that one Angel. On the one hand, it is absolutely true that while I read speculative fiction most of the time, I read and have enjoyed all sorts of speculative fiction from horror, to epic fantasy, to science fiction, and do occasionally step outside that speculative fiction world for the odd straight novel, crime, or even historical (usually recommendations from my wife or books from authors I particularly like), I don't think I have ever read and enjoyed a straight romance, much less a historical romance, I'm also not a huge fan of military, spy fiction or westerns, though I can think of rare titles in those genres I've enjoyed in the past, particularly cross genre books, like the strange semi steampunk, semi western fantasy Iron council by China Mieville.

So, enjoying books from very many genres, especially different types of speculative fiction? Certainly. Enjoying books from absolutely all! genres, probably not, though when we consider absolutely all! genres available I doubt anyone has.

Okay, getting back to the topic at hand, the next poster has unlocked all worlds of Crazy party. This doens't mean unlocking all minigames, just that they have all 16 worlds unlocked, including the most recent space world.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector