Off topic, Media Extra

Peace onto all of you,
and happy holidays!
If this topic does not follow the rules, please delete it.
It's my first topic and I will say from now, so that you all can read that the content I am posting is not mine and thus you don't have to contact me to express your opinions.
Here is the description of a program I am posting about.
The description is made by me, but I am not associated with any of the development of this software.

The goal of Ahmed Sattar’s projects is to see all your faces with a bright smile on them!
Name:
Media Extra
Media Extra gives you the ability to:
• To create videos from a sound file and photo.
•to download videos from Youtube into MP3.
•To download entire playlists in MP3
•To download entire channels in MP3
•To play the file directly from Media Extra.
•the ability to also download files from Soundcloud and other Websites.

Creating a video.
1. Open Media Extra.
2. Choose Create video.
3. Choose a file in the following formats:
•M4A,
•MP3 or
•WAF
4. You can choose the default photo of the app, or you can choose your own photo.
5. Choose a place to save your video.
Other abilities of the program are:
•The ability to see media name, duration and
media description.
•Sounds indicating the download progress.
•A signal indicating when the file is in conversion mote.
When copying a video and pressing play, media player will open. Here are the keys to control the media player.
Space: Pause/resume the playing of the file.
Up/down arrows volume up or down.
Left/right arrows will move you forward or back in the file.
Notes:
You can download the contents in their original video formats.
If you use Internet Download Manager it will download the media with Internet Download Manager.
If an article or post contains media from Youtube or another source, you do not need to copy the link, just copy the post link and it will find the link containing the media for you.
Media Extra will start in your default language, if your default language is not supported it will start in English.
Currently the program supports the following languages:
Arabic, Georgian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
The files you download will be saved in Media Extra folder, which will be located in your downloads folder.
Thank you for choosing Media Extra!
Happy downloading!
. Feedback is highly appreciated.
Contact info is provided in the developer's website
http://softjeweldroppages.com

Thank you for reading this super long post.
To support me you can check out my Wattpad profile at:
http://wattpad.com/hijabi_muslima/
and follow me if you are a bookworm!