Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

Ok, I think the iso should be able to perform the installation with an already-existing .tar.gz. I downloaded it on my ssd already, and have it on a flash drive. Only spare machine that is controlling the installation of this is my inspiren1545 with a shit hdd that has to take forever on the download. The bsdtar just isn't working as it should which is why I'm letting it automate, but after some time I'm getting some errors that I miss because all the status and percentages getting in the way, and then, add another network y/n. My connection going perhaps? I have a usb tether enabled on my phone that is connected to the computer, so my home wifi is being tethered to my computer through the phone. As you can see, not the best setup either.