Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

Ahoy all!
I believe We have discussed this app on the forum before,but than it wasn't quite playable.
I am happy to say that the developers have just released a new update to the app which makes it almost if not fully playable. I don't say fully as I haven't really tryed this game entirely,what I have done is have a look at the basic stuff. I would've liked to explore it fully since the game is just what I like,but alas I have no time to do so.
I highly suggest this game to anyone who enjoys games like the smugglers series,Core-exiles and so on.
It has various proffessions,factions, a uge number of ships with equipment upgrades  for you to try,a skill and a stat system,not to forget the awesome music and sound effects.
The game has 2 versions. one is free,and the other is the elite version. both are accessible,although I'd suggest buying the elite version as it has more ships,equipment etc as compared to the free one.
If you like what you play in the free version,go and get the elite version,which btw, is on sale.
With all that said,here are the links to both the version of the game.
the free version
and the paid version
Happy flying!
grryfindore