Re: Why I dropped the PS4 and chose to make a complete switch to the XBox

lol if you think the NFB and or Sony / Nintendo are sponsoring each other in anyway, you need to rethink, Please don't spout stff that doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to leap on here and defend the ps4 as many are probably expecting, but congrats SLJ. I would've gotten an xbox1, except for the fact that the money I've spent on the psn way outweighs any increase in accessibility, at least to me. I definitely do not want to be buying all my games again. How good, or bad, the TTS is has no baring on my decision, but at this point the xbox1 would need to throw me a pretty tasty morsal to make me want to switch. I'm glad you've decided to make the full switch, however. Good for you!