Re: Let's play Forza Motorsport 7 - the audio edition

timberwolf1991 wrote:
Diegogaribay wrote:

some one needs to create the ultimate idiot proof guide for blind Xbox users!
Seriously we all need to know how everything works so that their can be a final source for all narrator and Xbox questions.
It would help us all very much and we would be so much less annoying haha.
As for this game I believe the same should be done, a written guide from start to finish.
I know this is a great deal of work so I will not pester yall with the same thing.
Just when you get the time start working on it slowly, If we can all come together in a google doc the guide will be amazing, both for this game and for blind Xbox users.

An xbox guide for the blind? Those can already be found online. Narrator reads everything there is to be read so why do we need a blind specific one? Literally all you need to do is turn on your xbox, turn on narrator and you're ready to go.

Not sure how much of a guide can be written for a game of this magnitude. There are no FAQs online about it at all on mainstream. The menus are vast and huge and very hard to explain in text. I describe them a little in one of my recordings already and why I won't be trying to create a menu guide on my own.

Challenge excepted, although it will probably take me months  to do it all.. I already finished the sotry and world cup thing yesterday and turning all assists was easy once soeone on my xbox walked me through it twice. I have a post up on my youtube at youtube.com/marrie125 although I was just having fun and not really explaining  how to do much of anything. Once I got goig I was just rocking to the music.