Re: what is the best way to learn how to create audio games iN python

Hi Mohammed.
Demanding an answer fast is not the best way to get them. To get all these things is simple google it. If you really want to be a programmer, you will have to do this a lot anyway. If you really have trouble finding these things I will post links, but I think it would be good for you to do this yourself.
Hth.