Re: Monthly chat December 2018

@gonzalez2016s.alovver welcome to the monthly chat, though we'll probably be starting a new one very soon lol.

@Guitarman, Wow the thing with the wild fires sounds nuts. We've been hearing about them on the news occasionally over here, along with other disasters in places like indonesia etc, things do seem a bit bonkers at the moment natural weather wise, but glad everyone is okay.

My lady is a fan of Koontz, though hasn't  read either the Frankenstein or Jane Hawk series yet. I've read a couple and done reviews for Phantoms and midnight which you can Find here

I do find Koontz occasionally a bit too preachy and saccharine, but at the same time I did enjoy Phantoms. My lady would like me to read more of his so I probably will at some point.

Interesting that you like the Blindfold games, I've been adding db pages for lots of them recently and intend to do more. I do like the design on several, though I said a lot of that in the topic on kid friendly software in new releases.

Unfortunatelyy, my lady and I both have really rotten colds and have been in bed for two days, mostly reading Mercedes lackey big_smile.

I do hope this goes away soon as I have various other things to do, in particular, the sf novella I'm working on at the moment was going quite well the other day before I started feeling bloody awful.

Well an early happy new year to all.