Re: What is Everyone's Religious Beliefs

joshknnd1982 wrote:

I think if we could with our 3d senses perceive or try to perceive that extra dimensional space even for a few moments it would overwhelm us. we would not and could not understand it, it may even damage the very 3d reality we exist in due to its 5d or 10d or greater nature... so for our own good again, a dimensional barrier has been temporarily set up by the master intelligent being who is somehow being itself, master intelligence, person(s) with ability to reason for the good of all existances.

That sounds scarily like the Boundary in BlazBlue.