Re: Why I dropped the PS4 and chose to make a complete switch to the XBox

A heavily colored company history, anyway... and the TTS onl being in the US is a nod to the ADA, nothing more. See my earlier posts.
@Kaigoku, I can understand the ps4 being frustrating. My advice is to try the xbox1 as it has a much more accessible experience than you're likely ever going to get with the ps4, if you're ever inclined to try the mainstream thing again. At least in the fighting game genre, most things can be learned equally well, and it certainly doesn't take more than a reasonable amount of time to learn fundamentals for the various games that exist in that specific genre.