Re: where to find Crazy Party players?

Nice idea but CP servers tend to be a spontaneous type of thing that can last anywhere from 20 mins to a couple hours, often with strangers. Rarely with more than 6 people, and though it's calmed down allot from what it used to be, you can still get many per day, not to mention that people would have to check the forum before hand and that would be pretty frustrating for those wanting to play a quick game or two.
That kind of model only really works well for tournaments... And CP servers tend to have problems with allot of people anyway.
Honestly you'd probably be better off finding out who likes playing CP allot and adding them to Skype Email or FB or something so you can organize games that way.

I'm glad to hear the group  is moderated, you should expect a contact request from superfreq2 soon Mazon, I'd be really appreciative if you'd add me to the CP servers group!