Re: Error 429: Too many requests

I'm not getting it anymore, got it once and a refresh fixed it. But if the registered users count is going up then a botnet just hit this joint and the error isn't under their control. It's either whatever webserver they're using is totally unhappy with the amount of connections open on it, or maybe cloud flare is bitching about it, but I'm pretty sure it's not php and the db. By requests it means http requests. These botnets probably just seek out any bb forums on the googles and try as hard as they can to piddle their shit. They won't get very far I don't think if they're generic bots because of the introductions topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector