Re: Browser recommendation?

As for Firefox, what annoys me like hell is its modification of combined lists: Ever since it was applied, I have to press space in each single combined list, in order to even start hearing its elements, (can hear nothing at all until I press it), and then, especially in case of multiple combined lists, which occure quite often in games, (when selecting options/settings for example), I have to press tab even twice to move on to the next list, setting,  or option, then press space again to activate that one...etc.

Plus, in cases I press exit to quit the selection of the list elements, instead of the actual, already selected one, the 1st one in the row appears as chosen...it can make one confused like hell!

I really have no idea, why Firefox developers had to spoil, to ruin this combine list feature this much for screen reader users, when it was working perfectly before that dumb, senseless, pointless modification of theirs...

This issue is making me pissed off like hell eacn time I encounter it, so it was the main reason why I have given up using that browser, the reduced speed, which seems to be fixed recently, was only my secondary reason.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector