Re: youtube channels of blind gamers

Hey,
I got a channel with some friends of mine. We are currently doing most stuff in german, because that's our home country. But I am also planning to do more english stuff. We already played the Gate and TubeSim in English. I think in the future there will be a lot more english stuff. If you want, just check the links to Twitter and YouTube  below.