Re: Alter Aeon January 2019 Update

Just something I've noticed Shadowfax that I would really like to see change about these updates.

You mention you can see those videos for more information, but in fact, they are just verbatim repetitions of what you have said here and so there really is no more information on them.

Just something I've noticed repeatedly.

That said, really looking forward to the events, and also,  that new area, even though I'm still on cordain and won't be going there for a very long time.