Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

SLJ wrote:

[[wow]], nice, really nice gameplay. I have two questions:
1: Are the fights not longer than normal? You punch the hell out of each other like the fight would end in a few seconds, but they are pretty long which puzzle me a bit.
2: Am I right that you don't use the super move by pressing L2 and R2? if not then why?
Oh, aren't you Scorpion?
I really hope to hear more gameplays from you in the future. [[wow]]! big_smile
Edit: I was writing the post while watching the second fight, and the super move was done right after I clicked submit. Lol.

1. the reason why you hear the characters punching each other really fast is because we're doing combos or in other words, a string of different hits put together throughout the match. SO, the fighting is moving at a really fast pace, but the timer during the match is still in the default settings.
In high level matches, the last thing you want to do is your super because you want to use the meter that builds up for the enhanced versions of your regular special moves to increase damage during a combo, to get out of pressure with an enhanced move, and to make sure you have meter to bbet during the clash/wager system.
3. Yes, I main Scorpion.
4. That's not the super move. That's called the clash or wager sequence. Basically the characters clash with each other, but during the dialog, you and your opponent must bet meter if you want to inflict damage or gain health back. As I said before, doing the super is pointless because you won't have any meter to bet, thus you end up receiving the damage during the wager system. This is activated like a combo breaker in MK9. Forward+the meter burn button.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal