Re: Duplicate of Jim Kitchen’s Web site?

If you have a list of which links are broken on the archive, send them over to our website contact address, and I'll work to get them fixed.
Before you do though, it may be worthwhile rereshing the page. We've had a lot of broken link reports due to people using old versions of the page.