Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

I even put the VBox on Intel HD sound card emulation but still the same.
Maybe I'm so stupid that can't understand arch wiki or maybe they are stupid that don't give you step-by-step instructions instead they refer you to a tun of other wiki articles. big_smile rofl
For example the installation guide doesn't give you instructions to install the grub bootloader and put a link at the end of instructions for other bootloaders. You must read a tun of things to figure out stuff.
I love Arch, And really love to learn it but every time I just google my problems rather than reading the wiki.
And in this instance I don't think the guest additions would help because I tried that on ubuntu. (It was actually easy there)