Something intresting for programmers to look at.

Hello peoples, I found a programming language named: Quorum. I looked at it and found it easy but I never programmed with it. So, here is the download page you can check out it. Oh, I forgot, it was made just for the blind and VI. So here is the link.
https://quorumlanguage.com/download.html
Cheers from the mansion.