Re: stuck in momotaro's adventure

If you know Japanese, read the source file found on Morokuma's website. Even if you don't, the numbers are in English. It says a position like 4,1 then some code, then 4,2 and more code. Follow the numbers as if it was a graph. The x axis is allways first, so that means the first number is the horizontal position. If you don't want to read Japanese, I can post a list of wich options to choose for both mazes when I'm able to, but that won't be until tomorrow morning.