Re: New adventure game emulator app with audio input and output (mobile)

@Niklas
After I make the app stable and mostly bug free I will make a port for Windows/OSX/Linux, but for that I have to find another speech recognition engine, because google api is only free for android(if i read it right on the website).
The same goes for supporting more file formats, right now I am using the ZMPP open source project (https://sourceforge.net/projects/zmpp/) that only support Z-Machine files. Once everything is stable I can maybe find another engine, that support other formats, and integrate that as well in the app.

@Trenton
No problem, I could copy the link even when the url was in that weird format! Android is indeed amazing, I tested the TalkBack accessibility tool and is quite cool!

@Kenshira
Like I said above, I tried out the TalkBack tool on android, amazing! And using that I agree with you that the Voice enumaration of files is not necessary, the accessibility tool handles the list pretty well! But I also found that on the first load of the game in audio mode, the TalkBack interferes with the in-game text to speech, I will try to make this part less messy.

@Cyco
I have uploaded the app to amazon app store just now, when is approved and published I will put a link here for you to try it out! I cannot guarantee that will work because I don't have a FireOS device.

Regards,
Daniel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector