Re: Save data without creating a file

Keep in mind that in a program, a variable only exists until the program closes. To save variables between runtimes you need to either save it to the registry or save it in a file. I highly highly recommend learning serialize and deserialize as they will save you countless hours of frustration when you attempt to write your own settings class. Back before BGT has serialize and deserialize I made my own settings writer and reader. Ugh.