Re: CP recording... with a twist!

right, bsg is impressive.  I need to practice on more of these games and play some boards more to get gems and ems and gems and finally unlock custom mini game lists. You did remarkably well on the dragon scales game and on building a path. Those are also annoying. I remember small bridge for duck too. That got on my nerves a bit. Regarding the extinguish the wick I had got the NVDA clock add on and having it announce the time to me in seconds haha. The beat of the background music for the game on each kick drum or each beat sort of did the trick as you said though.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector